Thinking about upgrading your car audio system? How exciting! With there being so many options out there it sometimes makes your shopping experience a little more frustrating. But do not worry. We’ve got your back! Being Beaver Counties biggest and well known car audio shop we figured we should be the ones to fill you in on the logistics of shopping for car audio and other aftermarket car accessories.
Things shoppers should consider before they click that “BUY NOW” button
Now, we’ve all heard someone we know say, “But I can buy it cheaper online!” Here at our store we like to nod with a friendly smile and reply , “Of course you can, sir!” Although in many cases that may be true we want to give you some thing to think about before making your purchase online.
Reasons to Buy Car Audio at AutoEffects
You're buying from an authorized source
Purchasing your equipment from AutoEffects is an easy way to make sure you're getting new equipment with a full manufacturer's warranty. Most of the top manufacturers of equipment will not warranty equipment sold over the Internet or otherwise sold by unauthorized source. Many companies will extend their warranty from the standard one year to three years or more if the equipment is installed by AutoEffects, an authorized dealer.
Some offer no or a very small warranty if installed by anyone else. If you're having the equipment installed it can be a valid selling point.
Experience, Knowledge, & Convenience
· Our Salespeople are knowledgeable and our installers are skilled
· At our store we add value to the products and services that we offer. Our salespeople will help and guide you through each step of your purchase so you can make the right decisions for you. This is something the Internet generally cannot do.
· Equipment is usually in stock and available
· If you like instant gratification it's hard to beat a well stocked car audio shop like us.
When overnight is not fast enough AutoEffects is the best way to go!
Shipping & Restocking Fees
· When an online retailer wins on price, the cost to ship it to your home might erase the price advantage. Car audio equipment is heavy, especially amps and subs. These costs can really add up and are often a big profit center for shady online outfits that jack up shipping charges to make up for selling low priced equipment. Usually by the time you've decided to buy the equipment an inflated shipping charge won't change your mind. So before you make that commitment to buy check out the shipping costs and any "handling" fees.
· Unless you pay the big bucks the shipping time can be up to a week (assuming the equipment is in stock and sent ASAP), but not at AutoEffects. At AutoEffects if products are not in stock, we can get your products to you within a few hours or the next day, in nearly all cases.
Damaged or Defective merchandise
· It’s never fun being so excited about your newly purchased product and having the confidence that what you ordered is what will arrive at your door. There have been many situations where what you order is not what you get. The hassle of sending back the wrong products and dealing with the online company who you bought it from to send out the right products is going to cost you time and money. Many online sources will rarely take accountability for the mix up and that’s the price the consumer has to pay.
· If merchandise ever needed to be returned due to damage or a defect we do not charge shipping charges to return damaged or defective merchandise.
· We always take in-warranty damaged goods and send them in for the customer. It gives our technician's a chance to examine the equipment to see if it's really damaged (may be an installation problem) and maybe even exchange it on site , in some cases. Ask us about our policy on in-warranty problems. We always provide warranties in writing at the time of the sale.
· Most of the best car audio manufacturers don't warranty items purchased online. You may be on your own unless the seller offers their own warranty (which you may have trouble enforcing). Find out from the manufacturer what their costs are on out of warranty repairs.
· Might not get new equipment
· When you're not authorized you're not under the watchful eye of the manufacturer. You might get stuck with a used, refurbished, scratched/dented, or otherwise inferior product. This is why manufacturers don't warranty sales from unauthorized sources.
Before You Click the “BUY NOW”, consider these few things.
When you walk into our store you will be given the highest quality of service by a friendly and helpful aftermarket car accessory professional who will educate and get you the “right” products in order to achieve your goals. Your products will arrive much sooner, and will automatically come with a full manufactures warranty. If there is ever an issue with a product that was shipped in we are the first to know and you as the consumer never have to deal with the return or exchange of any products. When purchasing any aftermarket car accessories from AutoEffects you pay absolutely ZERO shipping costs on nearly all our the products.
This will result in a quick, easy, and most importantly a clean install. We will always do our best to meet every expectation you have.
Our goal is for our customers to be happy without the hassle!